paint code for 2014 GTX Ltd 260 IS

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

snp

Gidday all, just joined this forum, have owned a couple of the above for over a year now.
One of my rookie driving mates managed to have 2 tangles with the same day barge within about an hour of each other.
Anyway, got a couple scratches in the fibreglass that we are going to get mended but I've been asked by repairer to find the paint code.
I don't suppose anyone would happen to have access to that info?
Love our Sea Doo's they rock!! Any help would be much appreciated.

SNP
IMG_1189.JPGIMG_1188.JPG

Gidday all, just joined this forum, have owned a couple of the above for over a year now.
One of my rookie driving mates managed to have 2 tangles with the same day barge within about an hour of each other.
Anyway, got a couple scratches in the fibreglass that we are going to get mended but I've been asked by repairer to find the paint code.
I don't suppose anyone would happen to have access to that info?
Love our Sea Doo's they rock!! Any help would be much appreciated.

SNP
View attachment 37688View attachment 37687

Color is Anthracite... BRP Code: B-181. PPG paint code: 935098

I have the same color and purchased a patch paste kit from Spectrum Color, however, I'm hesitating on using it since the Anthracite is metallic and when sanding the paste I'm afraid of damaging the metallic flakes. The information I have provided on the color codes is directly from BRP. www.gelcoat.ca is where you can order gelcoat for your GTX.

Nick

Thanks so much Nick, much appreciated.
scott.

Color is Anthracite... BRP Code: B-181. PPG paint code: 935098

I have the same color and purchased a patch paste kit from Spectrum Color, however, I'm hesitating on using it since the Anthracite is metallic and when sanding the paste I'm afraid of damaging the metallic flakes. The information I have provided on the color codes is directly from BRP. www.gelcoat.ca is where you can order gelcoat for your GTX.

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back