P2621 and P2620 and P212S codes

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
My exhaust clamp was loose and the hose fell off while hitting waves. I put it back on but I now have these codes and it is in limp mode. Can anyone tell me how to get it out?

If you don't have a BUDS or CandooPro, you can try disconnecting the battery for a few minutes to see if that clears it.
This plug was off. What does it do? I plugged it back in and disconnected the battery. Now cod’s are clear but it keeps saying port side maintenance needed. I can’t tell if it is out of limp mode cause it is out of water.

This plug was off. What does it do? I plugged it back in and disconnected the battery. Now cod’s are clear but it keeps saying port side maintenance needed. I can’t tell if it is out of limp mode cause it is out of water.

Attachments

• 03FA8AAE-C8FB-4C3C-B11C-FE3E946B87D7.jpeg
    03FA8AAE-C8FB-4C3C-B11C-FE3E946B87D7.jpeg
    232.1 KB · Views: 2
There are maintenance intervals that can be set in the ecu. I think the only way to reset them, once again a BUDS or CandooPro. When you take you jetski or boat into the dealer, they can go in a change last time serviced, owner of the boat, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back