P1675 Diagnostic error

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

adamdo

Hi All,

Riding my GTX with 75 hours in open water and the thing just stopped running. Up until this time there were no problems. Diagnostic code shows P1675 - I checked both 2 amp fuses and they are both good. Still no start. While trying to start the GTX I do notice what sounds like a fuel pump or bilge pump running for just a few seconds - I have a second GTX (same model, same hours) and it does not make this sound while trying to start. My second GTX does not have the P1675 error and runs just fine. Just reaching out to those super techs out there that may know how to attack my problem. I appreciate it - thank you for your time.

P1675
Spare output 1 shorted to ground or open circuit

Hi All,

Riding my GTX with 75 hours in open water and the thing just stopped running. Up until this time there were no problems. Diagnostic code shows P1675 - I checked both 2 amp fuses and they are both good. Still no start. While trying to start the GTX I do notice what sounds like a fuel pump or bilge pump running for just a few seconds - I have a second GTX (same model, same hours) and it does not make this sound while trying to start. My second GTX does not have the P1675 error and runs just fine. Just reaching out to those super techs out there that may know how to attack my problem. I appreciate it - thank you for your time.

Hammy60,

Thanks for your reply. I did see this explanation in the P code listing - Do you have any idea what it means and how to go about implementing it as a solution? Thanks again for your quick reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back