Orange Crush Spark!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

mitch435

Pick her up this weekend in Winston-Salem, NC. Got out on the water for a few minutes and she's a blast! Tons of fun, whips around and slides around so easily. Sport mode is the best mode! She jumps out of the water and hops around with little effort. Time will tell how the Spark holds up, next in line…more sun so I can have some more fun!

Attachments

• 10152498_10104753830537314_1834845621_n.jpg
    10152498_10104753830537314_1834845621_n.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 72
Congrats very nice.. And yes for me owning it now for 5 weeks, it's worth every penny of the $6653... I'll do it all over again, as a matter of fact if finances come through I'm picking up another one.

I should have just bought 2 from the get go, I got 2 kids, my girlfriend and 3 sisters and I know now 1 is not gonna be enough :)

For the money they are hard to pass up. Especially if you can't spend a lot and you want two skis.

For the most part I have read good things. A few deck plate issues that create near sinking concerns when rolled over. Check your deck plates well. The ones I have read about were warped and didn't seal.

For the money they are hard to pass up. Especially if you can't spend a lot and you want two skis.

For the most part I have read good things. A few deck plate issues that create near sinking concerns when rolled over. Check your deck plates well. The ones I have read about were warped and didn't seal.

You mean the bottom deck plates? what deck plates? i googled and didnt find anything? please let me know..

In the reading I have done, the riders made it sound like there are deck plates on or near the rear deck. I believe this is where they meant. I will try to find the info.

Repairing and selling iPads, iPhones and Mini iPads.

Here is the link.

http://www.seadooforum.com/showpost.php?p=390060

Repairing and selling iPads, iPhones and Mini iPads.

Oh I dont think thats what Rampage meant, I think he meant the LH and RH side panels are flimsy, and they are..

look its just a plastic cover that pops in and out Part #44 in the following link:

http://fiche.seadoowarehouse.com/seadooforums/showmodel.asp?Type=13&make=seadoopwc&a=25&b=19&c=0&d=-BODY---DECK-VIEW

Here is the LH access panel removed (as you can see its only a plastic trim that goes on top that just snaps in):
251.jpg

249.jpg

and maybe those panels allow water to get in when flipped over :(

There should be a better "seal" like a "rubber seal" to make it more water resistant....

Last edited by a moderator:
So remember 2 important things if you flip a seadoo spark

1. Make sure you dont touch the heat exchanger panel on the bottom of the hull (the 2 metal plates), from what rampage said they are very hot.

2. Flip your Spark Over As Soon As Possible, since those access panels are really not water resistant you can get water in the hull very quickly and thats not a good thing.

Back