Orange Co CA/Murrieta area Seedoo mechanic needed

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

bphillman

I need to find someone good who can get me 2 seadoos ready for summer fun. I have a 98 GSX limited and a 98 XP Limited. Both with the 951 2 strokes. The carbs need to be rebuilt and tuned, Both are identical perfomance setups with aftermarket breathers and expansion pipes, and I have the kits already. I loaned to a friend who had a private lake and the XP started taking in water from what looks to be the exhaust outlet on the stern of the boat. My kids (17 and 20 yr old girls) ride these in conjunction with my ski boat and I frankly just want them as bulletproof as possible for a couple of older PWC's. XP has a fresh topend at the beginning of the last season and ran through the first tank of fuel before taking on water and being parked for the rainy winter. The GSX was left alone for the top end as the compression was good, but was really "boggy" from idle till it came on the pipe.

Would also be nice if the person has access to a key programmer as one key was lost, and though I have a new key I just havent been able to get to the dealer.

Thanks
Brian

oc mechanic

hey guys i just found a mechanic on craigslist in Huntington Beach he rebuilt my Carbs and tuned them for a really reasonable price on my 98 GSX LTD.... He works out of his home and can take all the work he can get give him a call @714-932-8875 or email @ seadoodr@yahoo.com his name is GIL you wont regret it:patriot:

HI
You may want to call a guy that I use in Santa Clarita ca out by Magic Mountain He does Great work and he has very good prices he has been in the industry for over 30 years.

www.ShortBlocksRus.com
805-791-7933 ask for Doug he will treat you good

Robb in HB does a great job with all PWC stuff. Most importantly he is honest. his # is714-841-2486

O/C Mechanic

I've been a member since about 2006 and have relied on Sea Doo Ya for a ton of advice during that time. Because he is a great contributor to this Forum, and you are a member, why not give him a call? IMO, as members, we should first support those with our dollars who are always there to provide free support to us.

This is not an advertisement, just a statement of fact.

Check the Threads that Sea Doo Ya has contributed to over the past 5-6 years and you may find that Sea Doo Ya may be the mechanic who you are looking for.

Joey G

Back