oil in the spark plug plug tubes

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the schematic noting the 8 and 12 mm, but wasn't sure if that was a seadoo description of OD, or if it was ID. I already winterized the boat and stored it. Hopefully I can figure out the dimensions (ID & length) so I can order it ahead of time and dive right in when the time/season gives me a window to do the work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fixed!!!!
That was a pain but I got it. Thank you to all that helped and replied. Couldn't have done it without you!!!

:cheers: SEADOOFORUM.COM ROCKS!!! :cheers:

I found the old wire guide on the bottom of the hull and it looked like it had been broken for a little while. i figure the guide snapped and the wire just sat in the bracket for a while. If that was the case then the oil pump control lever notch wouldn't have lined up with the pump and could have been the reason for the mild smoking when warm too.

so happy and cant wait to run her!

235.jpg

next: Fuel baffle float kit / F1 fuse

Will the oil pump control lever need to be readjusted after it has been ran or am I good to go?

Should be good to go. Work the throttle back and forth some and eyeball the alignment mark one last time and you should be able to enjoy reasonable oil consumption. Very very soon I will be putting oil injection back on my boat. I used 8 gallons of oil this year premixing and that sucks :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back