Ohio Job economy

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Star_Burst

Well I am a certifiable pipe/ structural welder fabricator fitter and blueprint reader and developer. I went to Hobart Institute of welding technology Americas top welding school. I worked from the day I graduated till September of 08 when my crack head boss stole 10 grand from me I was working in Indiana subcontracted out to company's such as Caterpillar and SDI . I have been out of work since 08 I have sent hundreds of resumes yet still no work. Is OHIO ever gonna have jobs again or should I leave my lil one here and move to a state that has manufacturing jobs that i require. I know its not due to my work history or my experience I believe its this economy and im stressing I owe child support with no current income. Any ways If any one hears of a welding job or manufacturing job of any kind please post it here!

thanks but carreer builder is my enemy every time you push the apply for that job button u have to re do ur resume even though i saved 3 flippin coppys of it on their site thats an hr long process every time i want to apply i got a call to day from a company but the slaughterd my last name . and when that happens i auto matticly think tella marketer and acciedently hung up god i love my luck hahahah

Its the same in England. Lots of skilled qualified people like yourself.
Work farmed out to places like Asia.:confused:
Ever thought of working for yourself ?

Yes d-5upe i have thaught of working for my self I am very very talented i just lack knowlege in certian aspects of life like taxes or how to go about starting a company. Foster thanks for the lead sent my resume hope I get some luck!

Hey bud I am from Ohio too. I am a CPA, if you decide to venture out into self-employment, let me know. I specialize in small business start ups and taxes, and would be glad to answer any questions you have. Don't let the taxes or tax man intimidate you, it is a lot easier than you think, and once you do one or two times, you be as good as certified, LOL. Anyway, just throwing out some advise, it's free so you can take or leave, LOL.

Where are you at in Ohio? I work for Avery Dennison, in Painesville, and I know they have about 4 openings right now.

why dont you start grinding out the rusted plugs and welding in new ones on the seadoo exhaust pipes. youll be rich:cheers:

i have two 96 xp's and both curved pipes are rusted out the bottem and need new alumin plugs welded. wish you were in cle area.

child support

No all about that, bud. Couldnt leave my munchkin behind either. Need to grab ur tail, and go see the judge, get that "court order" modified....bummer to hear ur probs.

And the "people of the system" cant figure out why, some ex's get cinder-block shoes....:rolleyes:

lol yeh end this month we have another court date. lol turns out i been payin 7 hun a moth for nothing this girl lyed about her work and my daughters day care im bout to be reinbursed for her lying about money . almost been 2 yrs fighing to just partial custody !

If you're willing to relocate for a job as a welder/fabricator; then you should try getting in at Gamesacorp.com

They are booked well into the future for production of wind mill technology.

Back