Oh no what did I do?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
finally setting engine in. While I was at it I replaced the muffler with the one from the 2000. The old one been full of water for years and I didnt trust it. The new is a lot bigger and insulated. Maybe it will be quieter?

Attachments

• engine in.jpg
    engine in.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 14
  • muff.jpg
    muff.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 10
I have made a lot of progress. Engine is installed and runs. Wiring is done. I used the harness from the 2000 and the speedometer harness from the 96. Should work. Got the pump in and all new hoses. Still more to do before it hits the water. Ordered new vinyl for the seats and my buddy who used to build boats insists on fixing the stress cracks before we put the new stickers on. Just in time for winter. :)
eng compartment.jpg

Attachments

• pump.jpg
    pump.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 10
Ordered some new seat covers a week ago. So while I was waiting for them to come in I stripped the covers off. 300 something staples and a hour or so later I have them ready. Not perfect Looks like the foam was melted onto the vinyl. Now I see fed ex has lost my package. Lol It will be winter before I get this thing done.

Attachments

• seat foam.jpg
    seat foam.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 9
They finally got here. I have never recovered seats before. Not to bad. Still have a few wrinkles to get out.

Attachments

• seat.jpg
    seat.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 11
Gave her a buff and new stickers. Came out pretty decent from a distance lol. I still have to fix a spot on the hood and repaint it. Kinda neat my local paint shop mixed up a couple of spray cans of purple paint.

Attachments

• stickers.jpg
    stickers.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 7
Back