OEM Wakeboard Tower 2012 Challenger 180

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipg520

First time posting on the site so I hope I am putting this in the right place. I just purchased at 2012 Challenger 180 with about a month ago. I am looking for a forward swept OEM wake tower. I know they don’t make them anymore but is anyone aware of somewhere they might be available? (New or used)

I know I can put an universal tower on there but I really like the look of the OEM tower and Bimini. Just though I would do some asking around.

I too am looking around for a nice tower that is at least comparable to the OEM. The best one I have found is the MTK Monster Tower. Its not identical, but has a similar look. If you dig around that website you can find a handful of Sea-doo Challenger pics with that particular tower.

MTK Monster Wakeboard Tower

I have a wake tower on my 2012 Challenger SE (never used)
planning to sell, I am in Ontario canada
let me know

First time posting on the site so I hope I am putting this in the right place. I just purchased at 2012 Challenger 180 with about a month ago. I am looking for a forward swept OEM wake tower. I know they don’t make them anymore but is anyone aware of somewhere they might be available? (New or used)

I know I can put an universal tower on there but I really like the look of the OEM tower and Bimini. Just though I would do some asking around.
Hi,
I am new on the forum, I bought probably the same boat as yours and interested in putting a tower on it...what was finally your choice and are you happy with it ?
regards
Benoît

Following to see @Macker29 pics. Which tower did you end up going with
Well I’ve had an unexpected hold up… my daughter’s track season and now tournament has gone much longer than anticipated (which is a good thing)… so I won’t get to it for a week or so. But I did buy the Indy tower. The directions are just ok (a little vague) but once I figured it out it looks like it won’t be too difficult. However you will need two people to do final install. Those towers look light but they can be awkward and fairly heavy by yourself.

I will definitely post pics once I get time to put it on.

After my daughters track season went much longer than expected and then a 10 day trip out West, I will finally have the time to start working on this. Sorry for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back