Non sea-Doo question... Lol.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a seadoo 951 standup... Its fun but SO heavy. Freestyle is def out. On the other hand I also have 3 JS550s. The 550 body easily holds a 650 engine I have seen a 750 in more than one too. The mods you NEED are a solas prop, ride plate, a factory pipe, head, and maybe a new grate. After this you will be snatched out of the water and in the air if you want. I weigh 200#.

Full disclosure: I am actually courting the idea of selling all my 550s to get a new superjet.

2006_sea_doo_3d_di_pwc_stand_up_jet_ski_39_16502.jpg

Also, every hull is a different girl. You NEED to check it out first. I LOVE the JS550 hull, the JS650 hull is MEH, and I HATE the JS750 hull. The issue I have is that the hulls get progressively less sticky in the turns. To be fair there are things you can do to make it more sticky but whatevs. The 550 is perfect sticky.

I need some real water time with a SJ to make my final decision.

Last edited by a moderator:
The x2 is super underpowered yes but its got a tiny like 26mm carb on it I think. Supposedly you can add a 44 m carb and it bolts right on. I see a lot of 750 conversions on craigslist that are supposed to be pretty fast too.

OK. So I did buy a new superjet in august last year. More on the water time than on the computer time!! :)

Welcome back, I just happen to be looking for a superjet. Interested to see how the Krash is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back