New TPS, Reset with Candoo but no voltage from mpem?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

yeager1977

All

So I put on a new TPS, thinking this would fix my error code P0122 - TPS Voltage too Low or Grounded.... Depends on what site you read.

It is a 2002 GTX RFI with a 787 rotax. Just had a rebuild of the engine. Everything else is working! Had a few error codes early on, but I fixed them easily enough.

I reset the TPS with a Candoo Pro but after clearing the faults resetting the TPS and writing the stuff back to the MPEM still got error.

When I pull the plug from the MPEM and check the right wires I get the resistance as I should from the TPS (Even put original on back on and got same resistance measurements)

But when I follow procedures to test voltage, Pull AMP plug and put voltage tester on Brown purple and brown black wires, press the start button I get no voltage. Even if I then start the engine and hit the throttle I get no voltage. Any Ideas?

Really want this fixed for my vacatation next week. This is my final problem. I even pulled the MPEM and cleaned contacts.....\

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back