New Spark owner!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

MichBadger

Hey Guys,

I found this forum last fall when I had a bought a '95 SPX and started having problems. I started looking for a hoist over the weekend and stumbled across the info on the Spark. Unfortunately for me, if I would have known about it at the time, I would have never bought the SPX last August!

Anyhow, I made some calls this morning and am now picking up a Spark, later this week! I've listed the SPX on Craigslist, but won't be heartbroken if it doesn't sell right away.

Even here is SE Michigan, I have found it a struggle to find exactly what I wanted. I was trying to find the base model with no option, in Yellow. Can't do it! Dealers say they have already sold 50%-75% of their allotments.

I'm sure I'll put the drysuit on this weekend and get it out on the water!

Ken

Congrats on the purchase.

Hope it does everything you want it to..

And I understand the feeling about not being to upset if the other ski doesn't sell.. LOL

im interested to see how you like the spark after a few times out.. ive been thinking about picking up a second ski as a "spare" for the girl to use and the family members... I don't want them using my ski, haha

Congrats! Welcome!, and your going to love your Spark! I sold my 96 800 XP last year, and dont regret it one bit!

I took my Spark out on Saturday, it was a great day, I raced a couple of people out on the lake, they all beat me haha, but it was great meeting new friends and everyone wanted to take a look at my Spark.

Here is me trying to look fast lol:

ariloonspark.jpg

I dont want to hijack your thread! Welcome and pictures when you get your Spark :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back