New RXPX300 long warning beep when engine (or just electric start up) is turned OFF

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinLamb

This ski is brand new. Zero hours on it. It just went through it's pre-delivery inspection at the Dealership. When I hit the start button to turn on the electronics (then it got through it's check) and I hit the start/stop button or pull the lanyard off to turn it off the ski makes the long piecing beep and the battery icon comes on. If I do the same and actually start the engine and let it run for a few seconds and turn it off the ski does the same thing. The battery light warning icon does not light up during the diagnostics start up or when the engine is running - it only happens WHEN THE SKI HAS JUST BEEN IS SHUT OFF!!!! I have to press the start/STOP button to get it to stop.
Tomorrow will be my first day on the lake - I will report back - but I am half tempted to take it back to the dealer first - I mean, it was just in their test tank 5 days ago. It passed the BRP Tech's inspection.

Last edited:
This is the boat section, you may get more help by reposting this in the ski section.

Sorry to hear of your issues with a brand new ski.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back