New member here. Turning over a new leaf.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spacecrook73

Hello all,

First time here. All of this is a first for me as far as PWC's. I'm 43 years old and life took some very unfortunate tolls on me lately. I came across a couple of classic seadoos for sell and thought "what the heck do I have to lose?". I need a change to find some happiness and I actually love riding these things. And haven't done so in about 20 years. The skis are in decent condition and ride pretty smooth, as far as I can tell. But I want to do a thorough check from front to back, making sure everything is top notch. I have zero experience with jet ski operation, yet have some degree of mechanical knowledge and learn quickly.
Very glad to be here starting a new hobby, and, more importantly, trying to find some peace, comfort, and happiness in my life. Thanks for having me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard and glad you came here to help feed your addiction! You came to the best place.

Start a thread in the 2 stroke section with all your questions and we'll answer them up.

Start off by letting us know what kind of maintenance you have done so far if any.

As racer said: welcome to the addiction and the best SeaDoo site; a lot of expertise and friendly/helpful people found here.

Before running them any more read up here and address the fuel line problems ... as well as the rest of the fuel delivery system; these are engine killers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back