New forum software..

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
So we finally pulled the trigger and upgraded the forum software. We tried to keep a familiar look and feel to the site but this is now running on an entirely new platform.

Please let us know of any issues that you may experience. We will be working this week to get the site in order. Yes, we are bringing back tapatalk. Hopefully tomorrow if everything goes well.

Thanks to all!
Greg

It looks nice and clean. And I am now of new member lol.

Once you login it updates your status and accumulates your points. Your status is updated to "Active Member"! The points system is pretty neat.

Not sure if the update has anything to do with it but I have had problems with the app lately. The title doesn’t match the information within the thread. I deleted, r-added and it’s still off. Idk maybe it’s just my phone but I figured I’d point that out

Thnak you for this! We are in the process of rebuilding the app. Hopefully that fixes the issue.

Whatever be the bitrate operating frequency of the RAM management of the app it is always recommended to get it updated

Not sure if it's my phone, but around the time you updated I lost the ability to post a picture. Of course I am computerized thingamajiggy illiteratee...... you get the idea....

Back