New boat owner (challenger 180 2012)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jlbradshaw117

Hey everyone. So I'm about to purchase a 2012 sea doo challenger 180 with tailor. The boat has 73 hours and the agreed pricing is 11k. It seems to be in good condition and is now winterized fully. Does this seem like a good deal? Anything I should ask or look into as a new owner/ buyer?

From what I've seen of the boat is in really good shape that's a great.price! I just bought a 2012 210 challenger SE for $21000 a few months ago. Is it super charged? If not it's a 155hp and less maintenance but slower. I threw my carpet away and out seadeck in it just before I put it away for the winter. There's tons of info here and a lot of people to help! Buy a service manual on ebay, I have a paper and a CD copy of has a lot of info!

Sounds like a good deal to me. I gave $16k for my 2012 180SE w/180 hours on it earlier this year. Supercharger getting rebuilt now so add another $500. The carpet looked fine but around the snaps was getting pretty bad, so add another $1,000 for the SeaDeck all over.
$11k sounds pretty good to me. :D

Based on my area (AZ)...That's a really good price, are you buying w/o trying it on the water? If so, might be worth paying a dealer for a survey?

You probably broke some law buying a super charged 2012 with low hours for $11k. Enjoy.

Hey everyone. So I'm about to purchase a 2012 sea doo challenger 180 with tailor. The boat has 73 hours and the agreed pricing is 11k. It seems to be in good condition and is now winterized fully. Does this seem like a good deal? Anything I should ask or look into as a new owner/ buyer?

Seems like a fair deal. I have a 2009 180SE appraised at 20K a year ago. Of course this is in Canada in Canadian funds. Say $15000 USD. Mine is the SE with tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back