New Allatoona Rider

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

RudyRTX

Hello all. Been riding on Allatoona the last couple of weekends for the first time in years. Just got a new RXT and love it so far. Would love to meet some other owners at the lake. Been riding around the Little River area and hanging out at Illinios Creek. I own a black RXT215, so if you see me please say hello. Feel free to PM me if you would like to chat.

I have usually been putting my skis in at Old 41, but the last time We went out We put in over off of Old alabama. My skis are winterized now, but look me up in the spring and we will do some riding. Just PM me. :cheers:

Hey, Just got mine back from getting winterized today. Really hate to put it away for the winter. I usually put in at Red Top. I will definately look you up in the spring. Look forward to meeting some other riders. Guess it's about time to get the snow skis out.

Whats up man. Good to have ya. I used to always put in at BlockHouse off old 41, but I am tired of wasting gas going out to Illinois Creek. So now I am putting in at Kellog Creek and Little River. Hope to See ya out there!!!

Look me up too man, I'm out there on some Saturday's and ALL Sundays. The only Islandia I've ever seen out there.

Back