Need Oil Inj parts for 97 Challenger...

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

shockerfd

1997 Challenger FOR SALE and Need Oil Inj parts for it

I going to be putting a new engine in the boat to sell and figured I would put the inj system back on it for convenience of a new buyer. Like an idiot thinking I would never need it, I tossed it all. Those parts new are quite expensive I'm finding out. I need the pump and lines plus the other couple of little pieces that you remove when going to pre-mix. I know a lot of guys on here aren't using the oil injection and was hoping they had it laying around and wanted to get rid of it. Please let me know if you have something and how much.

This 1997 Challenger will be FOR SALE as well. It is in good shape. I had some carb/engine problems and no longer want to chase the issue. The carbs have been rebuilt and the engine will be a rebuilt one from SBT. My warranty is up in June. I'm not looking forward to doing another engine swap and if there is interest on here from some boat savvy guys willing to buy the boat and do the engine swap, that would be fantastic. I will entertain all reasonable offers and even willing to drive up to 100 miles to help with delivery. I will get some pics up or you can pm me with an email address.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back