Need help from someone with 2012 Speedster 150 w/TOWER

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalef10ods

I have put a deposit on a 2012 (used) Speedster 150. Its my second one of these & i love them!

My new one has the Seadoo factory tower (i believe its updated from the old style ones). I would like to order a wakeboard rack holder for one side, so could someone please measure the size of the tower (probably 2 or 2 1/4 inch im guessing) so i can order the right one?

Would really help as if i buy it the same time as the boat ill save $1-200 shipping etc).

Thank you

I have a 2008 Speedster 150 with the new style 2012 wake tower. The tower was replaced under warranty due to a bad weld joint. Anyway, I measured the tubing with digital calipers. The rear down tube that goes to the rear mount is 2.25". The forward down tube that goes to the front mount is 1.9" This is the tube that my wakeboard rack is bolted to. If you need pics I can post some.
'

Awesome thank you! I am planning to put it same place you did and was going to order 2.25 so really really appreciate your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back