Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brenman22

***SeadooRunningVideo***

NEED HELP With My 1996 GSX! I think its a wiring issue but not 100% sure. New to all this. There's a video of it running and you can see the RPM's jumping around running rough and i'm not touching the throttle and it just dies on its own. So what happened is i was jumping the ski on waves and came down and hit the next wave hard and she shut off! checked fuses and found one in the back box with the coil, replaced it and it still runs like shit! it wont stay running. i have replaced the MPEM, Holder relay, and the rectifier! The holder relay was the only one that tested bad but still doesn't run good after replacing it. Would it be the DC-CDI Module or the ignition coil? The one other thing is my magneto and trigger coil isn't working but i knew it wasn't even before i started having these issues. the parts are ordered just waiting for them to show up. I'm out of ideas and very frustrated. :angry: Any help would be very much appreciated! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back