need a sea doo gtx 787 carburated motor

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

sea_doo_2008

i need a sea doo 787 carburated motor for a 1996 sea doo gtx would like to find one in ohio so i could pick it up. i need it in running condition,but i don't need the carbs or anything ,just the complete block,got everything else.anybody got one let me know,what you have to have .or if you got one that needs to be rebulided and the cases are good, let me know too...... thanks

i need a sea doo 787 carburated motor for a 1996 sea doo gtx would like to find one in ohio so i could pick it up. i need it in running condition,but i don't need the carbs or anything ,just the complete block,got everything else.anybody got one let me know,what you have to have .or if you got one that needs to be rebulided and the cases are good, let me know too...... thanks
im in n.central pa. i have 2 or 3 800's need put togather if you like to no more give me a call.570-376-2856

Try www.sbtontheweb.com. They do an engine exchange for $845.00. They send you the new one and you gotta week to take yours out and take some stuff off send them your old one.

Back