Nearly lost my Dodge Ram.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

D 5UPE

Premium Member
Premium Member
Im jinxed or something. My wallets been wet 3 times in two weeks. First off my twin engined Jet RIB caught fire off the coast and ended up beached battered by waves. Lost my Iphone and hand held VHF. Had to jump in fully clothed with tow line. Then retrieving the boat on the trailer a couple of days after I slipped in fully clothed. The latest was this mishap last weekend, my wallet was on the drivers seat.
http://www.journallive.co.uk/northu...up-by-the-tide-at-blyth-beach-61634-28989175/

Think someone up there's trying to tell me something.

nice to see that all those guys standing in the background were so willing to help you ...

That is SO bad.A place in Australia called Fraser Island,has a lot of the same type of mishaps each year.The island is in Queensland just south of the Great Barrier Reef and is the largest sand island in the world.Many 4wd's go there and many get stuck in the sands at low tide only to go to the big wrecking yard in the sky at high tide.Sometimes they just sink into a sandy quicksand,not to be seen again.
Mate.Sorry to see the pics of your loss.Go and buy a lottery ticket.Your luck has to change

you should make your next truck a chevrolet, then if it gets washed away in the ocean you will be happy

you should make your next truck a chevrolet, then if it gets washed away in the ocean you will be happy

SHOULD HAVE HAD A JEEP BUDDY!!!!! HAHA JUST KIDDIN THATS UNFORTUNET AND THE VERY REASON THAT I WILL NEVER LAUNCH ON A SANDY BEACH. i HAVE A LIFTED 4WD JEEP THAT I AM SURE I WOULD NEVER HAVE A PROBLEM LAUNCHING WITH BUT DONT WANT TO TAKE THE CHANCE. SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS BUT AT LEAST THE JET SKI IS ALRIGHT!!!! SO BE HAPPYYYYYYYYY

Damn that sucks. Here in the US it would be totaled by the insurance. Good luck getting a new truck.

Insurance is just a joke here. And I wouldn't have a chance claiming on it. I took the Truck to a nearby farm and jet washed it inside and out.
Yes inside, carpets seats everything. Left the doors open for it to dry out. Got the fluids dropped and fired it straight up next day. Engine oil good now and the auto box, dropped fluids twice. Just done the Diff and wheel bearings yesterday. Only things not working are electric mirrors, seat belt electrics and radio. Speakers will probably be a total loss. If this happened during winter I would have lost it. Didn't get no help whatsoever from the Coast Guard over the VHF. Get a tow truck was the answer.

That is SO bad.A place in Australia called Fraser Island,has a lot of the same type of mishaps each year.The island is in Queensland just south of the Great Barrier Reef and is the largest sand island in the world.Many 4wd's go there and many get stuck in the sands at low tide only to go to the big wrecking yard in the sky at high tide.Sometimes they just sink into a sandy quicksand,not to be seen again.
Mate.Sorry to see the pics of your loss.Go and buy a lottery ticket.Your luck has to change

Cheers crisso. Yeah the lottery would be nice. Shame I'm jinxed, the lottery today is at 166,000000. :drool5:

That really sucks insurance is a waste. You will end up having major issues long term with that thing. Wires will corrode and cause you some serious problems in a year or two. I would trade it in when you can.

That really sucks insurance is a waste. You will end up having major issues long term with that thing. Wires will corrode and cause you some serious problems in a year or two. I would trade it in when you can.

Yes that's a plan trade in. Love the Ram, but where do you go from a Ram.:driving::confused:

Yes that's a plan trade in. Love the Ram, but where do you go from a Ram.:driving::confused:

7.3 powerstroke w/ 5 or 6 speed, throw on an exhuast, bigger turbo feed pipe, take off the waste gate, and a tunner, then you got a truck that will hual a$$ and almost any wieght, and if you take care of it it'll run for 500,000+ miles

I have a Ram with the 5.9 liter..How in the heck do you afford the fuel over there in the UK for that thing??!! LOVE my Ram as well!!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back