nav lights and bilge not working (2006 sportster 150)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

wsmcp1

I recently purchased a 2006 sportster 150 with the 215 engine, everything was in like new condition when I bought it and the seller even had all maintenance records. He recently replaced the battery the old one wouldn't hold a charge. Everything on the boat looks and works well...except, the nav lights and bilge don't work. The blower works and the light comes on the switch when switched on,but the two switches next to it, nav light and bilge pump switches don't light up and nothing comes on. I've checked all fuses I could locate (under the dash and in the engine compartment) and all appear fine,I even did a continuity test of the two fuses(lights and bilge) to be sure they weren't faulty. I've also inspected every part of the wiring harness (that I could see) and all connectors. Anybody have any ideas? could it be a module problem? Thanks

If you getting 12 volts to the switches than it must be from the switches to the lights. If you look at the wiring the purple wire is usually the positive + wire. Chase the purple wire back to see why it isn't getting power. Let us know if we can help any more or your still in a jam.

Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back