NASCAR, NHRA, IHBA, or NTPA???

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirage

What do you watch, when your not on the water??? Me, I try to watch all of the above, although NASCAR has lost some of its luster, in my opinion, by trying to save these billionaires a million or two... NHRA may be my favorite, as of now, they still run all out, even though they only run 85% Nitro... IHBA, on "SPEED" is enjoyable, but I do remember when "SPEED" was SPEEDVISION and before the days of all Nascar they would show outboard drags... NTPA, is on RFDTV and is the National Truck Pullers Association, and only shown on Tues. nights...

What occupies your time, in the winter months, or when not on a SeaDoo???

NASCAR is on most of the major networks, but I prefer IMSA, SCCA and the Australian Supercar series. (I like turning left AND right!)

Nascar....

I liked Winston Cup racing before the restrictor plates and speed limits in the pits. Then, there wasn't any big clump of cars racing. Who ever had the fastest car, won.............which was usually Richard Petty, Bobby Allison or Cale Yarbourogh....................

Honestly I never watched racing until I bought my HD TV now it just looks to beautiful in HD to pass it up!

Geeze Greg ...is that an invite...I only have snoope vision at my house. No HD...( snoop vision... I have to look at the neighbors HD TV next door through the window) :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back