My Seadoo Challenger Video :)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, thanks for sharing. Looks like you had a great time. :cool:

Just what I needed to see up here in NYC!!!

We need another 4 to 6 weeks until the party gets started...

Then look out!!!!!!!

Great video:):)

What type of power do you have in your boat???

You suck!!!! (j/k)

I'm still dealing with this......

5.jpg

I couldn't get my boat out of the garage even if I wanted to. :(

You suck!!!! (j/k)

I'm still dealing with this......

5.jpg

I couldn't get my boat out of the garage even if I wanted to. :(

Good lord Tony.. I was wanting to make it up to Pittsburgh soon to visit the family. I think I will wait a month or two :rofl:

Good lord Tony.. I was wanting to make it up to Pittsburgh soon to visit the family. I think I will wait a month or two :rofl:

It's starting to melt... but the thin spots in my yard are still a foot thick.. and now it's compact and frozen. (not fluffy snow)

I would wait at least a month. If you are coming to Da' Burgh.... shoot me a PM, and we can hook up.

Very cool video!

Last Saturday was beautiful in Dallas and I had to work! Should be mid to hi 60's this weekend but windy. I'm gonna try it.

I just can't wait any longer.

David

Just what I needed to see up here in NYC!!!

We need another 4 to 6 weeks until the party gets started...

Then look out!!!!!!!

Great video:):)

What type of power do you have in your boat???

I'm running a 240 Mercury EFI 2 stroke and was told that its one of the best bulletproof motors that Seadoo has put in their boats :)

Great video Jesse !

I am new to jet boating around Houston. Can you recommend some areas? . I have been to lake sommerville many times. A few times on lk Houston from the southern park docks.

Have your boat but the 210 carbed version :)

maybe we can get some seadoo'ers around Houston to hookup for some outings!

Best

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Great video Jesse !

I am new to jet boating around Houston. Can you recommend some areas? . I have been to lake sommerville many times. A few times on lk Houston from the southern park docks.

Have your boat but the 210 carbed version :)

maybe we can get some seadoo'ers around Houston to hookup for some outings!

Best

Andy

Thanks Andy! Well Conroe is where I'm at the most but Ive been on Lake Houston, Lake Sommerville and plan on hitting some other lakes this boating season around Texas. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back