MPEM Schematic

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

lmarkie74

Is there such thing as a schematic/wiring diagram for a 1999 Seadoo GTI 720? I have no problem reading the circuit but don't know where the pin connector comes out of the MPEM. Internal PCB board would surely help.

The actual board... There's nothing for any mpem. The wiring diagram can be found at seadoomanuals.net

Welcome to the seadoo world. Where lots of things are proprietary. The wire diagrams tell you what pin does what, but there's never been a schematic of the inside of the mpems that I've ever seen. And I've been around them over 20 years.

Isn‘t all of that on the wiring diagram at the end of the manual?
It doesn't list the internal components just the "in and out" and "where to and where from." :) I think anyone with some circuit board experience could identify most of the components adn replace them. I think I have a bad rev limiter on a Speedster port engine. My cousin uses a company for ECU repair on carsand trucks. I'm gonna contact them and see if they can help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back