Mpem conversion 99 Speedster

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oljoe

Does anyone have a diagram, or any idea the process for installing two Mpems in a Speedster? I have two 96 gtx mpems and want to convert my boat. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Get a wiring diagram for the skis and apply to the boat. I did the same for a 94 speedster and did a write up on it here on the board. Not sure how much it will help with the 99. Wasn't really that hard, but you need to pay attention to details and make quality waterproof connections. Some functions you won't need to mess with are lighting, bilge fans, radio, bilge pump, fuel level. Just focus on start, stop, charge and dess systems.

Get a wiring diagram for the skis and apply to the boat. I did the same for a 94 speedster and did a write up on it here on the board. Not sure how much it will help with the 99. Wasn't really that hard, but you need to pay attention to details and make quality waterproof connections. Some functions you won't need to mess with are lighting, bilge fans, radio, bilge pump, fuel level. Just focus on start, stop, charge and dess systems.

Thank for the help Nova!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back