Shop Discount Sea-Doo Parts

Mpem conversion 99 Speedster

Water Crafts
2003 GTI
2002 GTI LE
1998 Speedster
Does anyone have a diagram, or any idea the process for installing two Mpems in a Speedster? I have two 96 gtx mpems and want to convert my boat. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Water Crafts
1994 Seadoo Speedster(sold), 1994 gtx(sold), 1996 xp, 1996 gsx, 2000 gtx (in the rebuild process)
Get a wiring diagram for the skis and apply to the boat. I did the same for a 94 speedster and did a write up on it here on the board. Not sure how much it will help with the 99. Wasn't really that hard, but you need to pay attention to details and make quality waterproof connections. Some functions you won't need to mess with are lighting, bilge fans, radio, bilge pump, fuel level. Just focus on start, stop, charge and dess systems.

Water Crafts
2003 GTI
2002 GTI LE
1998 Speedster
Get a wiring diagram for the skis and apply to the boat. I did the same for a 94 speedster and did a write up on it here on the board. Not sure how much it will help with the 99. Wasn't really that hard, but you need to pay attention to details and make quality waterproof connections. Some functions you won't need to mess with are lighting, bilge fans, radio, bilge pump, fuel level. Just focus on start, stop, charge and dess systems.
Thank for the help Nova!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:16)

SPONSORED LINKS

Usergroup

Administrator Moderator Premium Member