Motor not frozen but wont turn over

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wph

Motor not frozen but wont turn over only makes 1 revolution in each direction piston ore going up and down will go no farther was runnning great then just stoped while riding it

Remove the pump to make sure it isn't that then start stripping engine parts until you find what is locking it up.

Remove the pump to make sure it isn't that then start stripping engine parts until you find what is locking it up.

×2

When it comes to isolating a rotation, noise or any other mechanical issue (not spark or fuel related) on a DOO simply remove the pump. "Break the system in half" and save a lot of guess work. If the rotational issue is still in the motor, well, I'm sorry since that never ends well and involves taking the motor apart. If it is in the pump, you still have to take the pump apart, but that is simple and cheap (when compared to the motor).

Keep us up to date on what you find. I hope it's something simple.

Reactions: Wph
×2

When it comes to isolating a rotation, noise or any other mechanical issue (not spark or fuel related) on a DOO simply remove the pump. "Break the system in half" and save a lot of guess work. If the rotational issue is still in the motor, well, I'm sorry since that never ends well and involves taking the motor apart. If it is in the pump, you still have to take the pump apart, but that is simple and cheap (when compared to the motor).

Keep us up to date on what you find. I hope it's something simple.
That's were I started hope I didn't have to tear motor apart but I guess that's next step

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back