mods??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

rXp07

i just got a 2007 rxp, and i wanna know what would be the most bang for your buck upgrade to do to it, its the supercharged one, and some people told me i can get a chip, then some said do the exhaust/intake, what are all of your ideas? any would help, thanks

and also, has anyone heard of the 07 blowing the supercharger, after holding it wide open for a certain amount of time?

Last edited by a moderator:
i just got a 2007 rxp, and i wanna know what would be the most bang for your buck upgrade to do to it, its the supercharged one, and some people told me i can get a chip, then some said do the exhaust/intake, what are all of your ideas? any would help, thanks

and also, has anyone heard of the 07 blowing the supercharger, after holding it wide open for a certain amount of time?
I spoke to a Seadoo rental owner/mechanic in Ocean city Maryland and he said that a ceramic disc in the supercharger can break and fall into the engine and wipe it out. He said usually it happens after 400 hours and he recommended buying a 4 year warranty.

My local shop is checking for me but the new sea doo boat has a K&N Filter system stock on them, he is trying to see if he can get one in and to see if it will fit on our boat.

YES YES YES the very first thing you should do with a supercharged Seadoo is change the washers out from ceremic to metal, they will blow anytime from hour 1 to .... the pieces travel with the oil to clog the screens in front of the oil pump and get into the engine.

engine has to be cleaned out properly, and most dealers dont do it right and you will have another problem

http://www.rivamotorsports.com/

That's the dealer choice if it caused the item to go bad. If you change the impeller and a injector pump say, goes bad...it isn't part of the bad part.So it should be covered. Unless the dealer can prove the part help the bad item go bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back