Michigan riders and boat owners, When is the season over?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

JoeStrange

Today is chilly, Football is starting tomorrow and the forecast doesn't look very friendly.

Im going to Home Depot today to get material for building my stands but I don't want to winterize my skis yet as we all know an "Indian Summer" could bring back the mid 80's and even low 90's all the way through mid October.

So when is everybody calling it?

Today is chilly, Football is starting tomorrow and the forecast doesn't look very friendly.

Im going to Home Depot today to get material for building my stands but I don't want to winterize my skis yet as we all know an "Indian Summer" could bring back the mid 80's and even low 90's all the way through mid October.

So when is everybody calling it?

Usually the first week of Oct or so is when I call it a year. Skis first then the boat later.

This is my first year owning skis, so I'm not ready to call it just yet. Hitting cabelas on Tuesday for wet suits :)

After that, I guess the first time I hit the water and decide I'm too much of a chicken to do it again.

I call it quits when it's too cold to ride in a wetsuit. Usually well into October.

Wet suits hah! My 9 yr old still swims in oct. with how hot it was this summer the inland lakes will be warm. I plan on 2 week of oct the seadoo and last week the bayliner but both are in my garage so I do have time on my side. I have been hearing from some it will be a really bad winter but who the hell really knows.

Thanks for the replys guys!

I hit the lake on one of those 76 degree days last week with no wet suit and I think thats all she wrote.

Time to put em away :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back