So who is going riding today? Who has stored theres for the winter?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk388

I'll be out riding for a couple of hours. Still in the mid 80's here. Water is a tad chilly, but when it's 87° out with 45% humidity, you dry off pretty quick. That's wearing a tank top and shorts.

I rode for about two hours yesterday until the wind kicked up so much it turned the Bay into such a choppy mess it was no longer fun. But today is supposed to be a smooth one and also, a lot of boats are supposed to be going down the ditch, intercoastal, so there will be some nice wakes to jump. Now if I can just find my GoPro!

Ah that Florida life!

How can you find out when boats are going into the ditch? I'm just curious. I live here but don't have any idea what's going on out there.

How can you find out when boats are going into the ditch? I'm just curious. I live here but don't have any idea what's going on out there.

They had a big get together out at Crab Island this past weekend. My brother in law, who owns a 45' boat, said he and six or seven others were headed to West Bay during lunch today. He's supposed to call me when they're heading into the ditch.

Edit, I can leave home, put in and be in the ditch in less than 20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back