Mercury sea doo 3cyl

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genea01

Hey guys need some help looking for some info about front half for a sea doo Mercury 3cyl motor can anyone help me out please

there was no such thing. There is a 3 cyl Rotax engine for seadoo. Totally differ beast. Mercury did make a 3 cyl, 90 hp Sport jet... but seadoo never used it.

Because of the above... I'm not sure what you are needing help with. Post a picture of what you have, and ask the question. We may be able to go from there.

It’s a reed set up intake that bolts on a 59ci mercury and it came off a jet ski of some sort I’m liking to build more horse power in my out board

Sorry... without more info... I have no idea what you are trying to do. Seadoo NEVER had a 3cyl 2-sroke engine. Yamaha, Kawi, Polaris, and Tigershark used 3 cyl 2-strokes. Polaris used Fuji 3 cyl engine... and the "Domestic engine" of their own design.

Very true there. Yamaha and Kawasaki had their own engines as well. As far as the Arctic Cat Tigershark, that should have been some sort of Suzuki motor.

It sounds like you have an outboard engine, an actual outboard powerhead from a Merc/Mariner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back