Maryland SeaDoo Repairs

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

korn82787

Just figured I would put a feeler out there as far as repairs in Maryland. I've heard about everyone having a hard time finding someone to work on their boats.

I'm more than willing to help you guys out with repairs if you aren't too sure of tearing into a job.

You pay for parts. Labor due at time of pick-up.

No back up at this point in time. Shoot me a message on here and I can get back to you with prices and when we can get you back on the water.

Best way to get a hold of me during the day is through here or Text/Call (Four4Three)5Four7-Two2Five7

During the day you will go to voice mail. But I will call you back after 5pm:thumbsup:

are you still doing repairs because I have a 95 GTX that needs a new seal pack put on over the drive shaft at the rear of the engine. It's where the short 3inch piece of hose is that is held on by two hose clamps. The hose spins when I start the engine, when it's not supposed to. Can you help me on this one? thanks,Tony

Just figured I would put a feeler out there as far as repairs in Maryland. I've heard about everyone having a hard time finding someone to work on their boats.

I'm more than willing to help you guys out with repairs if you aren't too sure of tearing into a job.

You pay for parts. Labor due at time of pick-up.

No back up at this point in time. Shoot me a message on here and I can get back to you with prices and when we can get you back on the water.

Best way to get a hold of me during the day is through here or Text/Call (Four4Three)5Four7-Two2Five7

During the day you will go to voice mail. But I will call you back after 5pm:thumbsup:

:coolgleam: Good to know!!! I'm in Annapolis, where are you located in md??? Mostly ride on the bay, severn river, south river...

Also, what is your labour cost P/H????

Called you today about the 1998 seadoo speedster and installing the oil injection pumps back on the 787's (PO installed the block off kits). Following up for further information, thanks.

Back