M2 Shop Manual

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

gordo240

I thought I read somewhere that the Mercury M2 jet drive shop manual is available to premium members through the manual library, is this correct? Is the Ownwer guide available as well?
Thanks
Gordo

M-2.......

The M-2 manual for the 210 up to the 240 are in the library.

I have been loading the operators guides with my spare time. I don't know that I have it, I believe I do, but not sure it's been loaded yet. I can check if you like.............:cheers:

Yeah, I just checked. I have it on my hard drive, just not loaded in the forum library yet. With all the skis and boats, I"ve been loading them by popularity first.........or by direct request.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have the M2 Jet Drive operator's guides? It would be helpful to have those up there, I'd like to read over them and I know some others on the board have M2 boats and no operator's guide.

This is separate from the Boat's operator's guide, and is not available from the seadoo/brp website...

No......just the BRP

No, sorry. We have no access to anything Mercury outside the M2 manual and the original operators guides that came with it from Seadoo. It seems Mercury made a few engines for Seadoo, then forgot about them.

I have been on the steady look out for the one from Merc. I've sent Crowley marine email, hoping to get a lead from him. He's a seller of parts for the M-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back