Looking to buy this 96 XP opinions please

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

1FastR1

Hello, new here to the forum! From what I've researched, there seems to be a good amount of information along with some good people here. With that being said I'm looking to purchase this XP from a guy. Far as mods it has R&D pipe, TDR water box, 14/20 Skat Trac prop, R&D head, Micro touch rev box, 44mm mikuni carbs, beach house sponsons with a double trailer for $2300 This is my first ski, this guy has let me take it on the water and had no problems. Heres some pics.

The 96 xp is a great fun and reliable ski. It looks clean and taken care of. Is the motor original? 2300 might be a bit high but doesn't seem to crazy.

Are you in Mass? That ski looks familiar

96xp was also my first PWC, had a lot of issues at first but got it sorted eventually. if your committed to it they are a blast. Just be ready to spend more time fiddling with it than riding it. Lots to learn but there is a ton of information out there to help.

What is the compression readings on each cylinder?

It's not a horrible deal if the trailer is in excellent condition. For that price though everything on the ski and trailer needs to be perfect mechanically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back