Looking to buy, need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirborneSilva

Hi guys/gals, I'm new to Jet Ski's and am looking at buying a 2002 GTX 4-Tec. The seller says the only issue is the gauges don't work but otherwise it runs great, the pictures look great, no visible damage and pictures of engine compartment shows no corrosion and looks clean like someone has taken care of it. I'm being told on a different forum that the 2002's were a bit of a problem, any help/advice would be appreciated as I don't want to make a mistake. Thanks for the advice/help

2002s were fine. A couple of unique items in 2002 versus the newer models since it was the first year of the 4tec like the potted starter solenoid but still a very reliable ski.

2002s were fine. A couple of unique items in 2002 versus the newer models since it was the first year of the 4tec like the potted starter solenoid but still a very reliable ski.

Thanks for the reply. I guess it's a moot point since the dude sold it out from under me. I contacted him Friday, we worked out a price but he said he couldn't show it to me until Monday but now he's telling me he sold it. WTF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back