Looking to buy 2 new 3up sparks

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

fringg

Finally going to make the move on this.

Looking for 2 new 3up sparks and a dual trailer have $15k to spend.

1. How long of a process should this be, will I be able to buy them within the week, do they get get shipped from the manufacturer or are they in stock at dealers?

2. Any recommendations for a good dealer in the Phila/DE or Eastern shore MD areas.

I would love for this to be an easy process now that i finally got the better halfs approval to make the move.

Thank you in advance!

It can be as quick as an hour. Most dealers have them in stock and they have trailers. I bought my new RXT and GTX on a Sunday and the entire deal took two hours for me to be towing them home...

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally going to make the move on this.

Looking for 2 new 3up sparks and a dual trailer have $15k to spend.

1. How long of a process should this be, will I be able to buy them within the week, do they get get shipped from the manufacturer or are they in stock at dealers?

2. Any recommendations for a good dealer in the Phila/DE or Eastern shore MD areas.

I would love for this to be an easy process now that i finally got the better halfs approval to make the move.

Thank you in advance!

Great move! You will love them. Most places should have them in stock now.

Thanks to you both, just finalized. Quick question, should i get the seadoo dealer to install a trailer hitch on my 4runner?

Sure if they will do it free.. other wise its pretty easy to do yourself.

I always do it myself. My last one I had my wife help a bit as my Lexus RX 350 was less than a week old. I wanted damage done to the car or hitch. Was an hour and 5 minutes and we were done. You can buy a direct fit, (plug and play) trailer harness plug.

I went thru with the deal and spent last weekend in the water with these. Absolutely great time!

My dealer was great, Smith Marine in PA. Very helpful...

Couple questions...

I got a 2015 and a 2016 3up with just the conv package but not iBR. I read in the brochure that conv package had step, front bin and security ignition key... my sales rep is telling me the key isnt included unless u get ibr plus conv package. Is this correct?

Also, sales rep told me the only difference between the 2015 and 2016 was the grips and said hed switch out the grips.

Before i bought he did inform me that 2016 grips wont fit on a 2015. But i have read many places in forums where thats not the case and they fit just fine...

If anyone has any idea about these please let me know if you get a chance!

Thanks again!

Back