Looking for Riders in Central Ohio

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

brian96xp

I'm usually out at Delaware State Park. But I'll trek it to Alum Creek if I can ride with someone.

I make it out about 2 or 3 times a week including the weeknights.

PM me if you know someone or you wana get together sometime. It's just about time to wash the anti-freeze out of her and get some fire back in there!!

I have been to both and like Alum Creek better. Seems to be a bit cleaner and a lot bigger, however, it does have more traffic. I am usually there on the weekends. Let me know the next time you go!

I live about 10 min from Delaware so it's my usual spot. I go at least once a week. Hopefully we will get out on Delaware this weekend. Depends on the temps we may end up in the runabout instead of riding.

Alum is alot cleaner, bigger and much better to look at. But like you said it's so rough on the weekends, there's just alot of riff-raff out there. I've only been on it once this summer in my Dad's SeaRay. We accepted a pounding for it too.. I'm guessing taking the skis would be a work out to say the least.

If you end up on Delaware look for 96 and 93 XP's or a white 18ft SeaRay with a ski next to it, that will probably be us!

Back