Looking for new Sea Doo

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

seniorkoenig

Hey guys, I'm looking into buying a new 4-stroke Sea Doo and wanted to know what you guys think is the best for the money. Really, I want something durable, something that's going to last a lot of hours and isn't a labyrinth to troubleshoot should something go wrong. What do you guys like? Thanks!!

Hey guys, I'm looking into buying a new 4-stroke Sea Doo and wanted to know what you guys think is the best for the money. Really, I want something durable, something that's going to last a lot of hours and isn't a labyrinth to troubleshoot should something go wrong. What do you guys like? Thanks!!

4-strokes can get 400 hrs on thm when treated right.

Generally speaking, the larger the engine the harder it is driven. Plus, when you get above 215 you will have a Super Charger (SC) (Which requires a rebuild every 100 hrs unless it has been updated to the newest kit which will then give you two hundred hours).

The 155 engine runs well and will last for many many years. I have a 2010 GTX-155 and it like riding a Caddy. I also have a 2009 RXT-X with the 255 SC and absolutely love the ski. It is more like a BMW kind of ride but is SUPER fast considering it is stock. 70 MPH any day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back