Looking for good reasonable mechanic in Nashville

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Tori

I have a GTX-di that overnight started taking on water. Got it up on Hydroport to drain and dry out (water almost up to bottom of seat). Started up and did fine while riding. Just afraid to leave it floating in water for long. (any ideas?) Also, a GSX Ltd. that needs a tune-up. Does anyone know of a good mechanic in the Nashville area that doesn't charge arms and legs?!?!?!?!

the guy

in spring hill is good... he always has adds on craigslist. his name is james...

there is a guy in hendersonville too, ill find his number tomorrow if you want.

tks

sam

I'm buying a 2001 GTX RFI in the next few days and would like to now a good PWC mechanic in Hendersonville as well. I live in Hendersonville.

here ya go

Formerly (The Ski Doctor) We are back to service your jet skis with over twenty years experience, and quick turn around time. We service Kawasaki,Sea Doo,Yamaha,Honda,Polaris, and yes even Tigershark. We do everything from minor service to complete rebuilds. We have new and used parts available. We also buy,sell,and trade. So give us a call 615 419 3130 to see what we can do for you. ALL WORK GUARANTEED!!!! Thanks Kyle

Formerly (The Ski Doctor) We are back to service your jet skis with over twenty years experience, and quick turn around time. We service Kawasaki,Sea Doo,Yamaha,Honda,Polaris, and yes even Tigershark. We do everything from minor service to complete rebuilds. We have new and used parts available. We also buy,sell,and trade. So give us a call 615 419 3130 to see what we can do for you. ALL WORK GUARANTEED!!!! Thanks Kyle

Thanks for responding Kyle. I'll be in touch as my boat needs servicing.

Actually, Kyle currently has my ski. I used another local mechanic that obviously didn't know what he claimed about jet skis. Wasted $800. Was very impressed with Kyle's knowledge. Within 5 minutes he diagnosed the problem. Will pick up ski this weekend and let you know.

i appreciate the feedback. he has my ski too... i too was really impressed with his knowledge and the fact that he took an hour to teach me about my ski. However, on Tuesday he will have had my ski for 4 weeks and I am getting nervous about the situation.

I was hoping to establish a good relationship with him so we could work on some high performance modifications this winter and having him build me a second ski before the spring.

Granted, the work required on my ski is extensive, engine rebuild, carb rebuild, replace gas lines, rave valve rebuild and gas float repair. I just don't know him and have really put a lot of faith, trust, and even provided a cash deposit towards the parts for the repairs.

Kyle seems really great. I am just hoping this turns out okay. Was supposed to get the ski back before labor day weekend. Still waiting.... We will see.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you dont mind a little drive our shop is in Albany Ky just up 111 on HWY 127. We have been a Sea-Doo dealer since 1989. Our labor rate is $70 an hour and normally right now are pretty quick on getting things in. 606 387 6747.

Denney Marine
34 Mountain Ln.
Albany Ky 42602
606 387 6747

www.denneymarine.com

okay, i finally got my ski back, granted i dropped it off at the peak of summer repairs but it did take some time but i have to say, this guy Kyle is the real deal. my ski runs PERFECT, the price was less than expected, and his team even replaced/repaired some missing and broken parts for free (and didn't even tell me about it).

i bought my 95XP limited used, and it never ran right until now, i had no idea how fast these could be. what a freaking blast.

i would highly recommend Kyle and his team...

I used Kyle today to service a 1999 Seadoo speedster I just bought. Kyle was awesome and reasonably priced. He even took the time to teach me a lot about my boat and to hownback up a trailer. Lastly he was so honest that he told me a part I was told was broken was not. This saved me alot of money!
I will for sure use Kyle for my services!!!!

Back