Looking for 3D manual

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye5861

Hey guys. I joined the Premium membership so I could print off a a manual for my 2006 3D but I,m not having any luck finding one in the manual section. The manual for 2006 doesn't seem to cover the 3D. Any suggestions? Thanks

I am not seeing it either. There may be something that is very close to that style ski, but I am not familiar with the 3D. If not one else has an answer, I'll contact a few of the others and see what I can do for you.

I think the 03 XPDi should be the same since the 3d was based off the xpl if my memory is correct.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

My only concern is the 03 had the smaller motor I believe, and things may be different from the 900 cc motor. I would really like the manual for the 06. Thanks.

The 03 xpdi is a direct injected 951, the same engine as in your 06 3D. After 97 the XP had the 951 both carbed and injected, drowning on the year. Now the first 3D's had the smaller 787.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

I would assume so, follow the procedure (less the antifreeze) and see it all the lines and connections are in the same spots. I would also assume the procedure is the same for all 951 DI engines, they only change the hull for the most part.

So I looked at the XP DI manual and maybe it could be of some help, but the my main concern is your looking at a completely different engine installation. None of the pics will correspond when i look at the 3D. I'm sure i'll screw up and pinch the wrong hose or something. There has to be a manual for the 3D machines. Something that will have pics that look like the actual machine. ARRRGHHHH this is getting frustrating, maybe I'll just park it in the living room for the winter!!

I have an 06-07 3D manual. Nothing special in it, except the wiring diagram is a one off. For winterizing, don't ever follow the service manual, they have stupid procedures in there that nobody that does any significant amount of winterizing would ever do. Simply use a drill pump to inject RV antifreeze into the flush port while engine is running until you see pink come out of exhaust and pisser, and you are done.

Your best bet would be to contact @hfgreg and see if the premium membership has access to that manual. It appears that the usual free sites don't have the 2006 3D DI manual available.

Just get an 03 XPDi manual. If you're working on engine or drive line out skills be fairly close. It's a stand up XPL with seating options. As long as yours has the 951. If yours is the 787rfi you could go with a 97xp and a later rfi ski. These options are if we don't have the correct manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back