Look what I found

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
My mpem on my Spx failed in a weird way and ended up finding one that is new old stock in England. Thought that was kinda cool and should share.

I installed it before I thought of taking a picture lol

Attachments

• IMG_3671.jpeg
    IMG_3671.jpeg
    364.9 KB · Views: 17
My mpem on my Spx failed in a weird way and ended up finding one that is new old stock in England. Thought that was kinda cool and should share.

I installed it before I thought of taking a picture lol
Wow, nice find. Can’t imagine there being many left

Hmm, I can fix some MPEMs, have x-ray scans of many :) can I have yours old one ? Can pay for shipping, + you can get x-ray pic ;) I'm in Estonia, Europe

Hmm, I can fix some MPEMs, have x-ray scans of many :) can I have yours old one ? Can pay for shipping, + you can get x-ray pic ;) I'm in Estonia, Europe
So I was told it’s u fixable. It is constantly sending a signal to the solenoid to close. But I also work with a bunch of electrical engineers so I’m going to try to pull the potting and give it to them and see if they can figure out what happened to it

So I was told it’s u fixable. It is constantly sending a signal to the solenoid to close. But I also work with a bunch of electrical engineers so I’m going to try to pull the potting and give it to them and see if they can figure out what happened to it
Yes :) you need to heat potting ,then it will come off easily :) inside its very simple. Also you can use custom made ignition on Speeduino base

Thank you for the tip on getting the potting out. I was messing with it the other day and it was more stubborn than I had thought it was going to be.

Back