Lil Ryder 2 ski vs Triton LT 2 ski

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canty

Hello everyone. Hope your riding season is going well. I did a search and couldn't find clear answer.

What are your opinions on the Lil Ryder 2 ski trailer and the Triton LT 2 ski.
Last year I did some work for a guy and the Triton Trailer and some ski's were part of the payment. I already had the Lil Ryder from a previous buy the year before. I heard the Triton is a better trailer but what's your opinions? What pulls better? My biggest issue is the Triton axle is towards the rear so lifting the skis is a serious strain. The Lil Ryder axle is towards the center of the load so lifting the skis is much easier. (Lifting to drain water out) The skis that will be on the trailer is a Polaris TX 1200 and a Seadoo GTI. Both are 3 seaters.

Thanks everyone and safe riding.

I posted this a few days ago in the trailer and towing section. I have had no replies so since they will be towing 2 stroke skis, I hope it's okay to post here too.

What are your opinions on the Lil Ryder 2 ski trailer and the Triton LT 2 ski.
Last year I did some work for a guy and the Triton Trailer and some ski's were part of the payment. I already had the Lil Ryder from a previous buy the year before. I heard the Triton is a better trailer but what's your opinions? What pulls better? My biggest issue is the Triton axle is towards the rear so lifting the skis is a serious strain. The Lil Ryder axle is towards the center of the load so lifting the skis is much easier. (Lifting to drain water out) The skis that will be on the trailer is a Polaris TX 1200 and a Seadoo GTI. Both are 3 seaters.

Thanks everyone and safe riding.

Triton is aluminum and will never rust. I think the Lil Ryder is galvanized and will eventually rust.

Love my Triton.

I have a Triton 'LTWCII' whatever and love it

I am towing two X4 skis, so a little smaller than your three seaters. I would guess they are probably 150 pounds lighter each. The trailer is awesome, i can move the trailer and skis around the driveway by myself

I have a Triton 'LTWCII' whatever and love it

I am towing two X4 skis, so a little smaller than your three seaters. I would guess they are probably 150 pounds lighter each. The trailer is awesome, i can move the trailer and skis around the driveway by myself
Thanks for your opinion. I think I'll put my XP's on it. A lil lighter than my 3 seaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back