Lighting

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

DooGuy

Posted under mods but no responses, Anyone here recently change stock lighting to led? I’m looking for what people used for the courtesy lights etc. saw somewhere the feston but what size and type have been successful? Anything aside from swapping the bulbs etc?

Thanks

It should be noted I have a 2010 210 Challenger.....

I used these for my interior lighting: Amazon led, I see they are not currently available but the blue looks cool and I know a few on here use the same bulb.

I used these for my front nav lights: Amazon nav led, these tend to wash the green and red out. The leds really need to be green and red as well as the lenses to give a better color.

I have noticed it's you can't search for LED on this form as it's too short and adding words can't quite give me the results I am looking for, but I know there are a couple of posts with photos on this subject.

Update, bought the 31mm and they were too big, barely fit in the enclosure. The existing bulb measured 1 1/8” or about 28-29mm. Just FYI for the older 230’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back