just got a 2000 seadoo gtx!!!!!!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

doooogtx

so i recently just bought from a friend a 2000 seadoo gtx.. it only has 22hrs on it and hasnt been riden since 06!!!!!!..so what all do i need to change(already did plugs) and what can i do to make it faster? which impeller is best? Can you put a exhaust or intake on it? sorry i know really nothing about jet ski performance parts besides impellers and thats only from reading on them... thanks for the help guys!!!!!!

Impeller is a good start, Get rid of all the grey fuel lines, siphon out the gas and put in fresh stuff and clean out the carbs. See how she runs from there

how would i get the gas out thats what i been trying to figure out? and why change the fuel lines? whats the top speed of this thing anyway?

What engine is in there? You'll be around 55mph. Go to your local auto parts store and get a siphon hose to get the fuel out of the tank. The grey fuel lines will deteriorate over time and can collapse and restrict the fuel flow

ok so what fuel lines do i change them out to? and i do not know what motor is in it... just know its 950cc or whatever..what would you replace the fuel lines with? damn figured it would be faster than 55mph

951... I thought it would have an 800. 951 should do at least 60. Just go to a local dealer, any brand and ask them for some bulk fuel hose, blue or clear not black rubber. Take a piece of your old stuff in to match the size, you'll need at least 10 feet. Make sure you do one hose at a time to save some head scratching!

In this neck of the woods (Boston) non-marine fuel hose is a no-no!
You don't want to fail a USCG inspection if it happens.
Use marine hose!
Black and heavy duty!
Trident 365-0386 if it's 3/8 I.D. or equivalent. (type USCG A1-!5)
Just my $.02 worth...Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back