Is the convenience package worth it?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

sittin sidewayz

Im in the market for a spark. Prob. will be picking up a 60hp 2up in the next couple of weeks. (then the tuner)

Is the convenience package worth it? I like the front storage but dont really care about the step..

Im selling my 96 gsx with double trailer for it. Debating on keeping it also though since i do have a double trailer.. Its a hard choice but the $ from the gsx and trailer would help.

Another question.
How do you avoid paying those stupid fees they tack on at the end?
You know the shipping, assembly, blah blah blah bs.

Is there a special running right now that gives a new spark owner free 2 year warranty?

Thanks

I didn't get anything no convenience package anything, I'm glad too, I bought my reboarding step cash, also I can always buy the front storage bin, it's been 18 months since I purchased my spark, haven't needed it yet.

I'm extra glad now cuz I owe very little on my spark in case I want to sell it

if you can, shop around for a dealer, i got lucky and found one near me that only has 75.00 doc fees,tax and title. no setup or shipping. the other one near me wanted 750.00 for setup.

The shipping fee is a real fee that SeaDoo hits the dealer with. BUT, on some "Toys"... there's enough margin, or they simply buy enough, that they can roll the shipping into the price.

But, unfortunately, the base spark, at only $5k doesn't have much margin.

Now... if you bought 2 sparks, all pimped out, and a trailer... there is more room.

If you have a few dealers close to you... make a trip, and talk to them. Normally a phone call won't get you the best price.

Back