Introduce yourself to the community.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduce yourself to the community

Hi,
I am Linda, from the east coast of Florida. I am about 3 miles from the beach, with rivers all around. I have sharks and gators around too. I saw a Bull shark about 8', and also some very large gators in the river behind my house. Thats why I got a Seadoo boat instead of the Pwc. I plan to make a lotta use of my Seadoo when it's fixed. I've used it only twice when it broke-down. My thanks to Joe, Don, Louis, Dave and others for advise. We'll have it back
in the water in no time.
Seadoo people rock,
LindaP

Hi Linda.
The boat sounds a good idea to me also.:agree:
Anything that eats flesh in the water would put me off totally..:ack:
We just about cope with the cold water.:ack::)

Hey linda welcome to the forums...I don't much like the Sharks or Gators either ...they taste like Manatee...

Hey linda welcome to the forums...I don't much like the Sharks or Gators either ...they taste like Manatee...

Your like the *Chinese you Karl............eat anything that moves LoL.:rofl:

*(if you are Chinese, sorry for that true remark.)

Hi All! I introduced myself in my first post but I will do it officially here!

Name is Anthony and I am from good ol' New Yawk! I live on Long Island and I don't see much flat water riding unless I go down to the South Shore of Long Island. I am a wave-o-holic, and I will try to scan some pictures of me flying high (as in the pump being 8-10+ feet out of the water.)

I have been riding since before I could drive, which would be 14 years now. I started with a 1990 SeaDoo SP. Built the hell outta that motor and got that little 580 to go 52 MPH, then it gave. In 1996 I bought my XP 800. It has been BONE stock since then!

I am married for 4 years to my high school sweetheart and I am the most proud father in the world of my little boy who is 6 1/2 months old.

My screen name is indicative of my obsession with Mustangs. I have a supercharged 2004 GT..342 HP at the wheels.

Here are some pics of me, my wife Nicole, my son Joe, my Stang and me on my Ski!

2.jpg

anthony.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Anthony.:)
Cool car and nice bhp. And very nice controlled jump there.
Its great having toys.:drool5:

And what a lovely little boy.
I bet he gets all the toys he wants when he's bigger.

Welcome to the forum.

David.

Toys are always fun! Yeah, little Joe will start out on a Honda XR50 when he is old enough and we'll go from there!

Thanks for the compliments David, much appreciated. I will get some more pictures scanned of some decent jumps. This picture was from 1999 and so is the scan..hence the lousy quality! It was taken the day before a tropical storm was due to hit Long Island..waves were about 5-7 feet that day.mmm that was a good day!

Its unreal how alike we all are.

I cant believe how much alike most of us are on here.
Ive met Seadooers here and abroard. Bumped into old friends that raced MotoCross 20 + years ago. People that have done the same jobs as me and got very simalar lifestyles.

I was abit of a fast car fan a couple of years back.
Running imported Toyota Supra's. Not the jelly bean shaped ones ,but the old style mk3.
I had to try all the sizes 3.0 non turbo 3.0 Turbo 2.0 twin turbo and 2.5 twin turbo. The last one was pushing 285 bhp stock. Then I started playing with it LoL.
Anyway the neighbours kicked off at me for having 3 cars on the drive and one on the road.:reddevil:
There all gone now, to keep the peace.:angelsad:
The ski is a way of releasing energy on a weekend.
Being a full time Fostercarer, you need some time on your own now and then. And chilling in the cold North Sea jumping about, takes it out of you and theres nothing really beats that.

I have my own Son who's comming up to 11 now.
And plays Ice Hockey for Newcastle Vipers under 12's league. He's tried the MotoCross at the age of 4 starting off on an old Honda pw50 then a KTM 50.
We had to quit that sport as he's allergic to grass pollen that made his eyes itchy and swell.
Not nice to see that happen.
I would like to see him ride a ski when he's older as I think his ballance and strenth would shine through with him being a skater.
Im waiting for the day when he's asking for the latest fastest stand up.
If he's good I dont mind promoting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back