Interested in adding the Spark Trixx parts to your original Spark?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Here are the part numbers

Extended range trim 295100704
Adjustable bars 295100701
Step wedges 295100705

Still trying to get 100% confirmation that the parts are interchangeable.. Sea-Doo has been a little vague on it.

To add a little information, all 2016 and prior model will require more expensive pump mods to be able to get the full 17 degrees of adjustment out of the VTS. BRP told us it'd be about $1400 to modify an existing 2up with iBR to create a Trixx.

Moving forward, 2017 models and newer will be substantially less expensive...some where around $500

Request Part numbers to convert my 2016 Spark to a TRIXX

I have added the Extended VTS to my 2016 Spark. Looking to buy these 1400$ of pump mods to Trixx out my Spark. Cost is not a big deal, just can't by the TRIXX in japan yet Do you know the part numbers and what i need?

To add a little information, all 2016 and prior model will require more expensive pump mods to be able to get the full 17 degrees of adjustment out of the VTS. BRP told us it'd be about $1400 to modify an existing 2up with iBR to create a Trixx.

Moving forward, 2017 models and newer will be substantially less expensive...some where around $500

To add a tle information, all 2016 and prior model will require more expensive pump mods to be able to get the full 17 degrees of adjustment out of the VTS. BRP told us it'd be about $1400 to modify an existing 2up with iBR to create a Trixx.

JoeZ, could you please elaborate a little more on these pump mods? Are they something that the pump needs to be removed and sent back to SeaDoo for them to be completed, or are they to be done by the dealer? If by the dealer, how idiot proof are they, as if I am spending about $1500 plus parts to get the upgrade, I would like to be confident that it is something where my machine won't come back to me in worse shape than it went in. Have you seen these upgrades first hand? I have a 2014 2 seater 90hp with IBR, if that matters. Thanks!

Looks like no one is interested in this upgrade... Bummer, could have been an interesting one, if there was some solid info about it for previous owners.

There are some interested but Sea-Doo still hasn't released much info. They want people to buy the trixx I'm sure.

Interesting. Thanks for the link, but noticed that there wasn't any mention of pump mods, unless I missed something. Hopefully there will be more info on that to come in the near future!

*edit* Took a closer look at the Extended Range Variable Trim System (VTS), and noticed under Compatibility it says Sea-Doo SPARK with iBR 2017. So us previous owners are still in limbo till further notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 17 2 up IBR 90HO, I just bought it, the dealer installed the Extended VTS and the step wedges for $500, I opted out of the handlebars as that was another $600. I took it out and I find no need for those handlebars, they look cool but have no function I need. 2 of us rode trixxing it and we could wheelie and do 180's, both of us having 0 experience on jet skis neither of us felt we needed or wanted the bars. They would actually be in the way doing a 180 as it kinda throws you over the bars I feel I would break something given the extra leverage. I am 6'2 225 he is 5'9 145.

I have a 17 2 up IBR 90HO, I just bought it, the dealer installed the Extended VTS and the step wedges for $500, I opted out of the handlebars as that was another $600. I took it out and I find no need for those handlebars, they look cool but have no function I need. 2 of us rode trixxing it and we could wheelie and do 180's, both of us having 0 experience on jet skis neither of us felt we needed or wanted the bars. They would actually be in the way doing a 180 as it kinda throws you over the bars I feel I would break something given the extra leverage. I am 6'2 225 he is 5'9 145.

I have the same 2017 model as you. Any chance they gave you the part numbers for the extended VTS and Step Wedges?

I don't have the part numbers. They are pretty universal though and are in the accessory catalog. The parts dept at any dealer shouldn't have an issue finding them for you.

In addition to the parts listed above, you will also need a new wiring harness that fits the new handlebars when they are fully extended. I actually converted my 2017 2up 90HO w/IBR into a trixx and it works like a dream. If you really want, you can order some of the trixx decals to throw on to make it look more like an original trixx. Personally, I like the way mine looks now because it’s unique. I’ve gotten lots of compliments on the lake. Since these pics were taken I’ve added a few decals to customize her, but here she is with the handlebars, VTS, and step wedges installed. Also, I wouldn’t consider myself mechanically inclined and I didn’t have too hard of a time doing these modifications myself. 635F5984-A056-4A6E-9D68-B41BE542DDA8.jpeg

I know this is an old thread but the only thing you need to have full range is the 2017 or never reverse gate. It is only 150$. And it gives you full trixx trim

I know this is an old thread but the only thing you need to have full range is the 2017 or never reverse gate. It is only 150$. And it gives you full trixx trim

where did you get this info? the reverse gate has nothing to do with the pump angle- entirely different drive system controlling the VTS and reverse gate...

Back