Impeller Question

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

etemplet

Premium Member
Premium Member
I have a Seadoo impeller with this number on it (AC001372) and the site isn't pulling up fitment. I did a search on Ebay some there is one someone is selling as a racing impeller. :) I'd just like to know what it fits. I'm looking for an impeller for a 2003 GTI RFI. I got too many impellers. LOL Help is appreciated.

Edit - I found a post on the forum where a guy was asking about this impeller for a 2003 GTI RFI. OEM impeller for this ski is 271001470.Impeller number AC001372 Seadoo.JPEG

Last edited:
Seadoo impeller numbers are all over the place and don’t always match anything. You’re only real options would be to contact someone that might know like Glen at Impros or Nick and Jess at Westside powersports.

I thought this would be pretty simple since I have the number. LOL I'll call the Seadoo Shop on Tuesday. They "should" know something. :) Thanks for the heads up. I contact the other guys if Seadoo lets me down. LOL

Last edited:
Google seadoo impeller reference chart. Someone complied a list of oe impellers, their pitch and part number. It might be in there.

Thanks, I will take a look. I am going to install it on the GTI RFI. :) I found a couple of tidbits of information on this prop but never found a reference number for model fitment. The fact that this is the only impeller in my pile I cannot identify so odds very much in my favor that this is the one that came off the GTI. :)

Dang if I didn't run into another impeller issue on the 2004 GTI. Impeller "Seadoo S0001295" Did some searches and couldn't find anything from Seadoo but the number showed up in a for sale thread on one of the "other" forums. Thank goodness!! I removed the impeller form the 04' GTI but I never trust that the correct impeller is ON the ski. Slows me down quite a bit but better to be sure than "not so."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back